Re: hideNotes

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: hideNotes
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 11:29:47 -0500

Thankfully it does not hide articulations. It seems to be the only way
to make cross staff/cross voice slurs in piano/organ scores. I just
spent several hours yesterday doing just that to six pages of music.
It would be great if there was a simpler way and issue 2411 was
resolved. So the invisible voice trick with visible articulations is
invaluable yet.

Shane