Survey for users of Frescobaldi on Mac

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Survey for users of Frescobaldi on Mac
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:39:18 +0200

Dear users of Frescobaldi on Mac,

if you installed Frescobaldi through MacPorts using the Portfiles
provided at https://github.com/dliessi/ports, I would be grateful if
you could answer some questions.

1. Did you install "frescobaldi" or "frescobaldi-devel"?

2. If you installed "frescobaldi-devel": why did you install it
instead of "frescobaldi"?
- to have the application bundle
- to have an installation closer to the development version
- other reasons

3. If you installed "frescobaldi-devel" because of the application
bundle: once Frescobaldi 2.0.11 will be out and the application bundle
will be created also for "frescobaldi", will you keep
"frescobaldi-devel" or will you install "frescobaldi" instead?

I don't want to clutter the mailing list, so please answer privately.
I will post the aggregate data to the list, in case somebody is interested.

Best wishes.
Davide