Re: b:7 chord in predefined guitar fretboards

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: b:7 chord in predefined guitar fretboards
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:16:52 +0200

2013/10/13 pls <address@hidden>
Leave out the hash and it should work:
\storePredefinedDiagram #default-fret-table
                       \chordmode { b:7 }
                       #guitar-tuning
                       "x;2-2;1-1;2-2;o;2-4;"

and also add the last semicolon before the closing "
now it works, thanks

Back to my original question..
I've had a quick look at the documentation and I think I've found a reason why default b:7 is not what I would expect. NR 2.4.1:

"""
In addition to fret diagrams, LilyPond stores an internal list of chord shapes. The chord shapes are fret diagrams that can be shifted along the neck to different positions to provide different chords. Chord shapes can be added to the internal list and then used to define predefined fret diagrams. Because they can be moved to various positions on the neck, chord shapes will normally not contain any open strings. Like fret diagrams, chord shapes can be entered as either fret-diagram-terse strings or fret-diagram-verbose marking lists.
"""