Re: MIDI keyboard

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: MIDI keyboard
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:17:17 +0200

Federico Bruni <address@hidden> writes:

> Denemo already supports this two pass input, you can find a screencast
> on Vimeo.

Yes, I did look at Denemo. With Denemo you have to enter the durations
using pre-defined keypad keys. In other words, you need to know
beforehand whether the next note is 4, or 8, or 2. and so on.

I would like to enter that part of the information using  rhythmic
pressing of a simple key (on the midi keyboard).

-- Johan