Re: Page Number Too High

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Page Number Too High
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 16:20:57 -0700 (PDT)

Snowdusk wrote
> I would gladly include the example, if the coding isn't that long. I would
> need to include the example from the entire page to show that the page
> number is popping up too high. Otherwise, if I only include a few lines
> from the music score, it would look fine.

you can always supply a minimal example using something like

\repeat unfold 64 { a1 \break }

to further reduce the code you can omit everything not pertaining directly
to the problem - I imagine

\paper{
  last-bottom-spacing #'basic-distance = #44
  bottom-margin = 3\cm
}
\repeat unfold 64 { a1 \break }

is a solution.