Re: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-08-16 to 2013-08-20

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-08-16 to 2013-08-20
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 18:50:57 +0200

Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi David,
>
> thank you for the organisation.
> I could and should have written earlier, but unfortunately I can't
> attend this meeting.
> I really would love joining the discussions, and above all have the
> opportunity to meet some of you in person.
> But unfortunately it is within exactly the two weeks this year that
> are reserved exclusively for the family. And of course there's nothing
> to negotiate about that ;-)

Ah, but that's exactly the reason why the meeting is on that weekend:
family entertainment in just a few kilometres of distance:
<URL:http://www.kanalfest.de/>.  Bands, comedy, shows (the waterskiing
show is quite nice), and a country fair alongside the canals over the
course of three days.  Leave your loved ones there for a few hours and
visit the conference...

--
David Kastrup