Re: getting musical examples to an exact textwidth with a style file

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: getting musical examples to an exact textwidth with a style file
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 23:12:26 +0200

Depending on where you want to store the source code of your examples you might also have a look at http://www.openlilylib.org/musicexamples

But in addition to David's comment I'd say you don't even show that you are using LaTeX for your document (although it would be an obvious choice...).

If you have more questions about the 'musicexamples' packege than the preliminary manual on the given web page provides you may contact me privately.

Best
Urs

David Kastrup <address@hidden> schrieb:
Kevin Patrick Barry <address@hidden> writes:

I am creating musical examples for a text block with a fixed width
(100.8mm) and am trying to create a style file that I can use for all of
the examples (there will probably be a couple of hundred). I thought I
could do this by modifying some combination of page-width, line-width,
left-margin and right-margin, but I have run into two problems:
braces/brackets, and bar numbers.

[...]

If anyone has any thought I'd appreciate them,
Kevin.

Have you looked at lilypond-book? That's likely the tool of choice
here, and it is not clear from your description that you are using it.