Re: anyone got lilypond 2.16.2 to work on Windows Vista?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: anyone got lilypond 2.16.2 to work on Windows Vista?
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 01:15:30 +0200

From what you wrote about lilypond --version I don't think the problem lies there. But it's probably a good idea to send the file anyway.

Urs

Robert Honore <address@hidden> schrieb:
Urs Liska wrote:

Do you have an input file?
What is in the source code window when you click "engrave" in Frescobaldi?

Yes, I have an input file that I had processed successfully before. In
the source code window of Frescobaldi, I have the text of that file
visible. You want me to send that? It has less than 1000 characters in it.

Yours sincerely,
Robert Honoré.

lilypond-user mailing list
address@hidden