LilyPond blog has new home!

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: LilyPond blog has new home!
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 22:49:13 +0200

Hi all,

the fate of LilyPond blog has been decided: we have moved it from
wordpress.com to a brand new domain, hosted on Paul Morris' server.
See for yourself (we changed the design a bit, so there's some
eye-candy involved):
http://lilypondblog.org/2013/06/goodbye-wordpress-hello-wordpress/

Please update your bookmarks/feed settings. You can also:
- like blog's page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/lilypondblog
- follow the blog on Twitter https://twitter.com/lilypondblog

Everyone's invited to contribute to the blog!
We've paid extra attention not to use plugins that would track our
activity and report it to 3rd party sites (for example to Facebook -
the plugin we've used just sends the post to the fb page, but it
doesn't tell fb anything else).  Please consider this as the gold
embellishments to the invitation :)

And most importantly: since the blog has a permanent address now,
please spread the word as far as you can - let the world know that we
have an awesome blog, and let Finale and Sibelius tremble with fear
;-)
(Seriously, it'd be great to have many Finale and Sibelius users read our blog)
We've had close to 4000 views in 4 weeks since launch - that's a nice
result, but now it is the time to double this number!

best,
Janek