Re: lilypond presentation

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: lilypond presentation
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:37:11 +0200

2013/6/24 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:
> - show them the attached score.  It contains very few overrides, and
> they are very subtle anyway - even the 100% default output looks
> excellent.

And another example: a fragment of an excellent engraving of Mozart's
Requiem published by Breitkopf in 1952 (peak of traditional engraving)
and LilyPond version, which is again virtually untweaked, and looks
really similar to Breitkopf:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhycv66tbofcymn/Requiem%20%28Mozart%29.zip

PS these links point to the files in my Dropbox, so i expect they will
expire in a month or so.