Re: Discuss signature for new function \annotate (new version)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Discuss signature for new function \annotate (new version)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:42:20 +0100

Sorry, as usual, that was stupid of me, I forgot I seem to have included
a \raise #6.0 by default in Denemo. I guess this should become #2.0 by
2.18, unless others think that the bottom line of the staff is a better
default (I guess that is why I put the \raise #6.0 in the Critical
Commentary code in Denemo to achieve alignment with the lowest line of
the staff).

Richard