Re: Frecobaldi 2 Mac OS X install guide

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Frecobaldi 2 Mac OS X install guide
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:42:44 +1000

I am still unable to achieve success with the guide.

I have:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/frescobaldi", line 3, in <module>
    import frescobaldi_app.main
File "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/frescobaldi_app/main.py", line 34, in <module>
    from PyQt4.QtCore import QSettings, QTimer, QUrl
ImportError: dlopen(/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/PyQt4/QtCore.so, 2): Library not loaded: QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore
  Referenced from: /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/PyQt4/QtCore.so
  Reason: image not found

My macports is installed in /opt/local. All libraries are under /opt, not /Library.

Running Mac OS X 10.8.3, MacPorts 2.1.3.

Is this a python setup or configuration issue? The point being, the guide must still be incomplete in some way.

Andrew