Re: An idea for a systematic development of a large score.

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: An idea for a systematic development of a large score.
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 12:00:51 +0200

Am 24.05.2013 23:17, schrieb Sarah k Alawami:
Ok. yeah I'm trying to create a lot less work for my self especially now
because if I get this job out of town I will be gone for 3 months and I want to
do this as a gift.

The variables and the systems idea will I think make it easier. why o why did
I not do this with the last assignment? lol! Ah well. I'm learning slowly and
this project I think will teach me a lot. lol!

thanks all. time to get cracking.