Help With Repeated Note in a Chant

From: Emil Salim
Subject: Help With Repeated Note in a Chant
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 08:52:31 +0700

Dear All,

Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia. This is the first time I post to the list. I would like to typeset the chants here (as presented in The Hymnal 1982 of ECUSA):

https://www.riteseries.org/low_res/S/S109/S109_watermark.gif

I've succeeded in removing the staff lines, adding the \divisioMinima etc., but I couldn't find a way to typeset the long block for the repeated note. Could someone help me? Thank you kindly.

This is what I have so far:

\begin{lilypond}

\include "gregorian.ly"

\new Staff \with {
\remove "Clef_engraver"
 \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
      alignAboveContext = #"main"
  \override StaffSymbol #'line-count = #2
}
 \relative c' { \set Staff.keySignature = #`(((0 . 7) . ,FLAT)) \override Staff.Stem #'transparent = ##t g' a b \divisioMinima}

   \addlyrics {
  Lo -- rem ip
}

best,