Re: octave checks in the viola line of my assignment are failing.

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: octave checks in the viola line of my assignment are failing.
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 19:10:34 +0200

If you want a MIDI file put
\midi {}
right after the line where \layout is stated, but before the last closing bracket.

Regards,
Wim.

On 14 May 2013, at 19:03 , Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Ah. except my midi file is not being created for some reason. I'll just put that part through a website I can't recall, but it generates midi files of lily pond music and  see whas a miss. I don't want to hear the whole score yet. lol!