pizz and arco: a question

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: pizz and arco: a question
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 09:52:58 -0700

Ok. in braille music, I see the word "pizz "and i know until I see "arco" I
have to pluc the string. In lily pond I don't want to put \pizz over every
single note especially since with the \repeat volta 2 {music} I want to only
have the viola do \arco at the second time through this particular repeat.  So
can I put a custom text after the \volta repeat 2 {custom text, music} to let
them know to do "arco" the second time? or what ever I decide to do? I might do
"pizza"  for the first time and "arco" for the second time through. is this an
easy thing to do? I tried looking up custom text but kind of got no ware. lol!
This manual is huge! lol! and i cannot commit all of it to memory.

Take care all and be blessed.