Re: Templates combined?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Templates combined?
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 11:33:17 +0200

Hm, as far as I know (and my mail reader tells) I attached a plain .ly
file ...

But you'll find the content of that file at the end of this message (in
the hope mail transfer protocols and readers won't mess it up ...)

Urs

Am Freitag, den 03.05.2013, 09:20 +0000 schrieb Nandi:
> Urs Liska <ul <at> openlilylib.org> writes:
>
> > attached you'll find a working file where I (partly) combined the
> > templates (you'll figure out the rest).
> >

> Unfortunately I can't unarchive the .bin file.
> Can you send it in another format, or just
> copy the .ly text here? Thanks very much!
> Nandi

global = { \key d \major \time 4/4 }
sopranoMusic = \relative c' {
  \clef "treble"
  r4 d2 a4
}

altoMusic = \relative c' {
  \clef "treble"
  r4 a2 a4
}

tenorMusic = \relative c' {
  \clef "treble"
  r4 fis2 e4
}

bassMusic = \relative c' {
  \clef "bass"
  r4 d2 cis4
}

upper = \relative c' {
  \clef "treble"
  \global
  r4 <a d fis>2 <a e' a>4
}
lower = \relative c, {
  \clef "bass"
  \global
}

verseI = \lyricmode {
  \set stanza = #"1."
  first verse
}

verseII = \lyricmode {
  \set stanza = #"2."
  second verse.
}

verseIII = \lyricmode {
  \set stanza = #"3."
  third verse
}

verseIV = \lyricmode {
  \set stanza = #"4."
  fourth verse
}

theChords = \chordmode {
   d2. a4
}

\score {
  <<
    \new ChoirStaff <<

      \context ChordNames { \theChords }

      \new Staff = "sopranos" <<
        \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Soprano"
        \new Voice = "sopranos" { \global \sopranoMusic }

      \new Lyrics = "lyricsI" {
        \lyricsto "sopranos" \verseI
      }
      \new Lyrics = "lyricsII" {
        \lyricsto "sopranos" \verseII
      }
      \new Lyrics = "lyricsIII" {
        \lyricsto "sopranos" \verseIII
      }
      \new Lyrics = "lyricsIV" {
        \lyricsto "sopranos" \verseIV
      }

      \new Staff = "altos" <<
        \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Alto"
        \new Voice = "altos" { \global \altoMusic }

      \new Lyrics \lyricsto "altos" { \altoWords }
      \new Staff = "tenors" <<
        \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Tenor"
        \new Voice = "tenors" { \global \tenorMusic }

      \new Lyrics \lyricsto "tenors" { \tenorWords }
      \new Staff = "basses" <<
        \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Bass"
        \new Voice = "basses" { \global \bassMusic }

      \new Lyrics \lyricsto "basses" { \bassWords }

    \new PianoStaff <<
      \set PianoStaff.instrumentName = #"Piano  "
      \new Staff = "upper" \upper
      \new Staff = "lower" \lower