Re: forcing a specific notehead glyph

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: forcing a specific notehead glyph
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:50:50 +0100

On 31 March 2013 12:05, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded 2.17.15 this morning and tried to compile my code, again: no
> problem.
> Perhaps some copy/paste error?
> To be sure, I've attached the file.

Your code does naughty things inside a callback.  LilyPond turns a
blind eye to such things unless you're compiling with optimising
disabled.

alwaysPrintWholeLaThinBassDrum =
\override NoteHead #'duration-log =
  #(lambda (grob)
     (let* ((style (ly:grob-property grob 'style))
            (grob-probs (ly:grob-properties grob))
            (cause (assoc-get 'cause grob-probs))
            (drum-type (ly:prob-property cause 'drum-type)))

     ;; If laThin-NoteHead for bassdrum is detected,
     ;; change duration-log, else default.
     (if (and (eq? style 'laThin) (eq? drum-type 'bassdrum))
         (ly:grob-set-property! grob 'duration-log 0)

This should just be `0'.

Cheers,
Neil