Re: midi output

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: midi output
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:30:52 +0100

On 2013-03-12 04:46, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I decided to change threads to make the list archives more clean *smiles* Ok. now that I
have the bar checks sorted at least for these 4 measures and I"ll stop there for
tonight, how do I render it as a midi so I can hear if I"m right int he octaves or
not. I want to do this until I'm comfortable and can do this with out relying on my ears
as much

Here is the .ly file again.

Hello Sarah,

I'm a beginner like you so this might be not perfect (but I'm sure someone will correct what's wrong).

I have put the notes outside the staff. I think it makes it cleaner and it's easier to reuse parts.

Best Wishes
// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.