RE: divisi parts and another general question

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: RE: divisi parts and another general question
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 01:33:45 +0000

David,

> That makes me doubt your memory.

That is your prerogative. For my part, I just double-checked your function against the one in my backups — they are identical, excepting whitespace.

Feel free to ponder how changes in the Lilypond code since v2.9 (which was the time of that backup) may have affected the non-functioning of that code. Or spend your time more wisely, e.g., working on improving the current codebase.

Kieren.