Re: making progress I think. Thanks all.

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: making progress I think. Thanks all.
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 16:14:59 -0800

I tried that editor and it is not accessible under windows and nvda. I wrote to
their facebook page and I have no patience trying to compile it under mac osx.
They don't' yet have an easier installer for mac osx but as soon as I do I will
test with voice over to see if it works. For now it is entering everything in
by hand for me.

Be blessed all.