ly2video to iPod

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: ly2video to iPod
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 07:26:38 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I want to try to make a little video using ly2video that is playable on my iPod classic. ly2video.py has several parameters to control the video output format (--fps, --quality, --resolution, --width, --height, and I guess the extension/filetype of the output file is also important?)

But I have no idea what settings I need for an iPod compatible video. If an additional conversion is needed to do this, that's OK with me.

Maybe someone with more experience with video formats can help me with the commandline parameter settings for ly2video.py ? All I know is that the iPod has a limited videoformat tolerance, it doesn't play just anything.

--

MT