Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?

From: Francois Planiol
Subject: Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:57:45 -0500

Dont mind, let Sibelius die...

The question is: who writes music? Thats old fashionned. Use a
sequencer, or write lead sheets per hand or whatever, but why scores?
I bet most of people writing music would be happier to write score on
paper (with indications for copy-paste etc) and have mostly students
all around to pay them for typing in lily.

But nevertheless, when Sib has become unuseful, then will come another
propietary software. Looking for others money. Make a product, invest
in a good announcements campaign and this is know for to work. This is
capitalism.

Freeware is for non-mainstream-people. This is another side of capitalism ;-)

Francois