Re: Console warning "rhythmic head is not part of a rhythmic column"

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Console warning "rhythmic head is not part of a rhythmic column"
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 01:16:57 +0100

Am 19.02.2013 07:46, schrieb Robert Schmaus:

please always answer to the list, so everybody can follow what's going on!

I know - and I usually do (that's why I've re-sent my answer to the list right away). I seem to belong to that fraction of list contributors who struggle with the concept of "clicking 'Reply' replies to the sender only". I know I'm not alone ...

  for me only nabble acts correctly (or if I answer from a mailer)