Re: seeking advice on my music programming project

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: seeking advice on my music programming project
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:03:46 -0500

Can you make the measures less long so you can easier see the whole cantus firmus? There is a vast amount of space for one note at a time.

Shane

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Gerard McConnell <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
I've written a set of Java applets to help students practise first year counterpoint exercises.  How could I go about finding out if someone somewhere would be interested in giving advice on its design or any other aspect?  In a perfect world someone might like to help with the coding, but I don't think it would ever make any money, I see it as an open-source project that would benefit music students.  The applets are at: http://homepage.eircom.net/~gerfmcc/SpeciesOne.html