Temporarily removing bracket from staff groups

From: ryanmichaelmcclure
Subject: Temporarily removing bracket from staff groups
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 19:20:29 -0800 (PST)

I am working on a composition for my music theory professor. He wants a
particular layout for the work. Here is what I have thus far:

http://pastebin.com/UXv30Ux2

I want to know if it is possible to remove the bracket between the third and
fourth staffs, the blank ones? I tried setting 3 different staff groups, but
that didn't work. (See
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Removing-the-line-before-a-staff-begins-td140792.html)

Any help would be appreciated :)