Re: Behind Bars

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Behind Bars
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:10:13 -0000

I'd be more than happy to. To avoid you getting thirty copies, please everyone note that I'm happy to do this. Mike - please let me know (privately) a delivery address.

You might be interested to know my current reading:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/History-Performing-Pitch-The-Story/dp/0810841851/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360879756&sr=8-2

from the college library.

--
Phil Holmes