FYI uses of Frescobaldi on ubuntu and variants

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: FYI uses of Frescobaldi on ubuntu and variants
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 22:33:04 -0600

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/portmidi/+bug/1110326

There's an issue with a recent libportmidi upgrade that breaks midi in frescobaldi/python. The issue is acknowledged and a fix in the the pipeline. If you cannot wait—like me—the bug thread shows how to get the updated library.

--

"There is only love, and then oblivion. Love is all we have
to set against hatred." (paraphrased) Ian McEwan

Guy Stalnaker, address@hidden, 1210 West Dayton Street, Room 3209 CSS, Madison
WI 53719-1220, address@hidden, work 608.263.8035, cell 608.235.4718,
fax 608.265.6681, page address@hidden