Re: Questions on re-organizing the woodwind (bass-)clarinet stencils

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: Questions on re-organizing the woodwind (bass-)clarinet stencils
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:39:30 +0100

On 4 Feb 2013, at 09:44 , David Kastrup wrote:

First: consider the possibility of keeping an alias "four" to the key,
but let code and documentation stick with side-ees.
I'll look into that.

Second: when doing such a change, it might be worth trying to cook up a
rule for python/convertrules.py in order to let the syntax of callers be
converted automatically.
Fair enough, I looked in this file for how to put in such a rule, but similar changes are answered with a "manual update". My aim with this email was also to find out how many people really use these diagrams. If there are only very few (my guess, but that may be very wrong) it might not be worth the trouble of writing such a rule.

Regards,
Wim.