RE: Re: General bar setup for score

From: Maarten de Keijzer
Subject: RE: Re: General bar setup for score
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 11:26:12 +0100

>>Am 16.01.2013 08:51, schrieb Maarten de Keijzer:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible to create some general setup for the total number of
>> bars within the score, including time changes?
>>
>> In the example I have a score with two voices on the right (piano)
>> staff with 6/8 and 3/8 bars.
>>
>> When I create in one voice some rhythmic accents (like grace notes or
>> acciaccatura) the new time indicator gets duplicated.
>>
>This is a very annoying bug in lilypond IIRC.
>
>You can use an invisible \grace in the other voice as a workaround:
>
>rightOne = \relative c'' {
>   \global
>   c2. |
>    \time 3/8 bes16as es as bes c |
>   \time 6/8 \acciaccatura  { bes16[ c16] } bes4.~ bes |
>   g8 bes es g bes es |
>}
>rightTwo = \relative c'' {
>   \global
>   a2. |
>      \time 3/8 f8 s f |
>   \time 6/8 \grace  { s8 } f4 f g |
>   g4. r |
>}
>
>HTH,
>
>Marc

Thanks Marc,
I tried it successfully, but I wonder if this the only solution for this
problem.
Having a piano score with two voices in the right hand and one for the left,
I have to create extra 'articulations' in two other parts.
How would that be for even more complex (multi staff) scores?

-- Maarten