Re: Stanza (or similar) at the end of a line?

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Stanza (or similar) at the end of a line?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 05:25:15 -0800 (PST)

Matthew Collett wrote
> I'm typesetting a set of psalm verses with recurring antiphon, and would
> like the lyric line for each verse to end with the indication "℟."
> (responsum) to remind the singers to repeat the antiphon.  The following
> does not work - the end-of-line stanza marks simply do not appear:
>
> How else can this be done?  Ideally, the final "℟."s would be
> right-aligned on the final barline, at the same height (and in the same
> size and style) as the stanza numbers.

the problem seems that the repeated stanza definition has no effect since no
notes are following.

one approach - define

repetition = \markup { \huge \bold ℟}

then use it in the lyrics within a \markup which includes the syllable after
which you want this sign:

verseOne = \lyricmode { \set stanza = "1."
  "This is the" first
  \markup {verse. \repetition}
}

hth