Re: \repeat volta

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: \repeat volta
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 13:24:29 +0100

It depends. Have struggled with it before.

I currently still use the stable release 2.16.0 and this file (with version number changed) compiles correctly AND produces the wanted "|:" at the beginning (also when deleting the extra unnecessary vertical bar in the statement) without any adaption of the breaks alignments.

So there is at least a difference in the results produced by different versions. Is that desirable?

Output of version 2.16.0 attached.

Regards,
Wim.

PNG image