parser placement problem [was Re: Lyrics disappear with associatedVoice

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: parser placement problem [was Re: Lyrics disappear with associatedVoice in a duet]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:48:34 -0500

Hello all,

>> I can get the voice switch to work by (a) reading the NR, where it says
>> "\set associatedVoice = "two" % must be set one syllable early"

Is there any way we can fix all of the places where "the tweak must come one
moment earlier than the effect is desired", so that everything can be coded "at
the right time"?

I don't know how difficult that would be — in any case, it sounds like a pretty
low-level mod, which I know David loves working on, so I cc-ed him here.  =)

Just curious,
Kieren.