Re: Custom key signature stencils, differentiating major and minor keys

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: Custom key signature stencils, differentiating major and minor keys
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 04:38:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Paul:

Thank you for the custom key signature.  I have been dreaming this for sometime, but hesitate to ask lilypond user community.  I have been using circle of fifths to identify the key signature.

You mention this custom key signature can be adapted to print above the clef sign.  I am not a programmer, so not able to change (adapt).

Questions:
1. Print the custom key signature above the clef sign
2. Is it possible to retain the traditional key signature then print the custom key signature above
3. Can this custom key signature use with \include "english.ly" or \language english?
4. Can ais (as in english) print as A# Major & f# Minor; same for flat as well?

Thank you such useful custom key signature.  I definitely will use it.

Blessing in+,
Ming.