Re: Supporting LilyPond development financially

From: soundsfromsound
Subject: Re: Supporting LilyPond development financially
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 11:35:46 -0800 (PST)

Ok.  Sorry about that.  Just trying to help.

I'm a huge proponent for free software (free in as freedom, not free beer)
and once I found LilyPond, I was so happy with how my scores looked once
printed.  Maybe in the future there can be a need for a global donation
process for this great software.

Regardless, I still would like to help.  Although my student loans are not
going away nearly as fast as I'd like them to, I would like to send you
something to show my appreciation.  It won't be a million dollars but I hope
it can still help out.

Thanks,
Ben

-----