Re: custom voiceStyle

From: Gagi Petrovic
Subject: Re: custom voiceStyle
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:20:42 +0200

Ah yes, that's the info i was looking for. Thank you Marc!

First i just wanted to turn the red color off, and use it in voiceTwo (to have diamond heads in one voice, while having regular heads in the other). I tried using my macro

diamond = \override NoteHead #'style = #'diamond

in voiceTwo, but I noticed this didn't work. Somehow, both voices get diamond heads. Now I see the override does work as long as i don't use it via my macro.

Could I change something in my macro so i could use it in this case?

Kind regards, Gagi
ps. thank you for pointing me to ly/property-init.ly, this is really helpful!