Re: help with grace positioning

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: help with grace positioning
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:22:46 +0200

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd prefer to have a function, which could deal with `graceSettingsĀ“,
> tranfering one setting after the other in an override (using some
> mapping), but I failed. :(

It would appear that the code for "undo"
<URL:http://codereview.appspot.com/6588067/diff/8001/ly/music-functions-init.ly>
should be a good starting point as it converts overrides into reverts.
You just need to convert into overrides instead, filter appropriately,
and reverse the resulting list from fold-some-music.

Even simpler should be the use of the music-filter function.

--
David Kastrup