Re: Blank staff music

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Blank staff music
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 22:45:01 +0200

2012/10/6 The Doctor (Michael D) <address@hidden>:
> Hi. This may seem simple to some, but I am having some difficulty with this.
> I would like to have Lilypond produce blank sheet music with a grand staff.
> I found the attached code, but cannot figure out how to add the bass clef.
> Any help is appreciated. Also I am getting an error message as well. Thanks!
> --
> Best wishes (In Christ),
> Philip (Michael) Dykes

Try:

\version "2.16.0"

\paper {
        ragged-right = ##f
}

\layout {
        \context {
                \Staff
                \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
                \clef bass

\new GrandStaff {
$(make-simultaneous-music
   (map
      (lambda (x)
         #{
                 \new Staff  { \repeat unfold 2 { s1 \pageBreak } }
         #})
   (iota 6)))
}

Increase the number in (iota 6) to get more lines.
Increase the number in \repeat unfold 2 to get more pages.

-Harm