Margins

From: Jay Hamilton
Subject: Margins
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 16:09:19 -0700

I'm having trouble adjusting or changing margins.  I have an 8 staff chamber opera score.  Letter and landscape. Global staff size 20,
And in the Layout I've got big indent and small indent.
That all works.
But the top is too close to the edge of the paper and the bottom one is too small too.
I've tried a \paper { } block both before the score and inside Layout with various sizes of bottom-margin and top-margin to no effect.  right-margin works too but not the other two.

version 14.2

Looked at read the manual so perhaps I just don't understand the words.  Also did a snippet search and there's nothing that I found that solved this problem.
Thanks
Jay

--
Jay Hamilton Sound and Silence www.soundand.com 206-328-7694