problem with doubly dotted tremolo

From: ornello
Subject: problem with doubly dotted tremolo
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 08:07:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello *,

I have a problem when unfolding a tremolo with the duration of a doubly
dotted note. The following example looks great without the \unfoldRepeats
command. But when I uncomment \unfoldRepeats, each unfolded note in measure
gets the duration od a doubly dotted 32nd instead of a 32nd. This can also
be heard when uncommenting the \midi command.

Is this a known bug or am I missing someting?
ornello

\score
{
%\unfoldRepeats