Invalid URLs in the lilypond-user Digests

From: Patrick Karl
Subject: Invalid URLs in the lilypond-user Digests
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 11:12:35 -0500

I have a question about the format of the lilypond-user Digests, namely, about
the form of URLs given for scrubbed attachments, such as the last line below.
The curious thing about that URL - and, indeed, all such URLs in the Digests -
is that it is not a valid link.  Clicking on it will always result in:

> Not Found
>
> The requested URL
> /archive/html/lilypond-user/attachments/20120603/66923ef3/attachment.jpg was
> not found on this server.

How do people deal with this?  Is there something I can do to get Digests with
valid URLs?

(Reply not sent to Federico Bruni as it is not really a reply to him.)