positioning of fret diagram

From: dam1en
Subject: positioning of fret diagram
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:56:52 -0700 (PDT)

dear fellow lilypond users.

please can you take a look at my lilypond file? I would like to align the
fret diagram to the center of the page.but I need your help to do this :
thank you in advance damien. (p.s is this is wrong place to post questions .
I apologise. and ask you to direct my to the correct place.)
%{
Welcome to LilyPond
===================

Congratulations, LilyPond has been installed successfully.

Now to take it for the first test run.

  1. Save this LilyPond file on your desktop with the name "test.ly".

  2. Pick it up from the desktop with your mouse pointer, drag and drop
     it onto the LilyPond icon.

  3. LilyPond automatically produces a PDF file from the musical scale
     below.

  4. To print or view the result, click on the newly produced file
     called

        test.pdf

  5. If you see a piece of music with a scale, LilyPond is working properly.

Next, you'll want to get started on your own scores.  To do this you'll
  need to learn about using LilyPond.

LilyPond's interface is text-based, rather than graphical. Please visit the
  help page at http://lilypond.org/web/help.  This will point you to a quick
  tutorial and extensive documentation.

Good luck with LilyPond!  Happy engraving.

%}

\version "2.14.0"  % necessary for upgrading to future LilyPond versions.

\header{
  title = "Open Position Notes"
  subtitle = "
http://lilypond.org/web/help/";
}

#(set-global-staff-size 30)

<<
{
\set Score.timing = ##f
  \override Staff.TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t
\clef "treble_8"
\relative c'

\time  17/4

<e,\6-0> f,\6-1  g,\6-3

<a,\5-0> b,\5-2 c\5-3

<d\4-0> e\4-2 f\4-3

<g\3-0> a\3-2

<b\2-0> c'\2-1 d'\2-3

<e'\1-0> f'\1-1 g'\1-3
}
% note names under the notes
\addlyrics
{
E F G A B C D E F G A B C D E F G
}

%tablature of notes
{
\new TabStaff
<e,\6-0> f,\6-1  g,\6-3

<a,\5-0> b,\5-2 c\5-3

<d\4-0> e\4-2 f\4-3

<g\3-0> a\3-2

<b\2-0> c'\2-1 d'\2-3

<e'\1-0> f'\1-1 g'\1-3
}

% this where the problem is. I would like to move (indent?) the following
diagram to the center
% of the page.

\markup \override #'(size . 6.75)

{
\fret-diagram-terse #'"o 1  3;o  2 3;o  2 3;o  2 ;o 1  3;o 1  3;"