Shortcuts for octaves

From: Álex R . Mosteo
Subject: Shortcuts for octaves
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:48:44 +0200

I'm transcribing a piece which is heavy on chords with only two notes in
octaves:

<c c'> and so on. I wonder what's the fastest way to enter lots of these.

Using the 'q' shortcut helps a little; in other parts I use the
<< {} {} >> notation and that also helps depending on the distribution of
things. But mostly, since there are single notes interspersed, I enter them
stand-alone.

I also played with ChordMode but it's more verbose too.

I was wondering if I'm missing some shortcut for doubling a note that I've
not seen in the docs.

Thanks,

Alex.