How to put bar lines between staves when bar line is "||" or "|."?

From: Marcel Korpel
Subject: How to put bar lines between staves when bar line is "||" or "|."?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 15:40:44 +0200

Hi all,

Again, please have a look at http://pastebin.com/uxvQGR7y

In this piece, I want to add bar lines between staves where bar line
is "||" or "|.", but not when bar lines are "|" or ":". I already
tried to use SemiChoirStaff [1], but that didn't work out properly, I
think because I moved "Default_bar_line_engraver" from Score context
to Staff context (which is necessary to be able to use ":" style bar
lines at different places).

Is there a workaround to achieve this?

Again, thanks to all in advance!

Kind regards,