Re: Full bar tremolo with accidentals fails

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Full bar tremolo with accidentals fails
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 06:14:38 +0000 (UTC)

Colin Hall <colinghall <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 01:40:04AM +0100, Colin Hall wrote:
> > On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 12:08:44PM -0300, Marcos da Silva Sampaio wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm using a tremolo in a full bar. I used the code below, but it fails
> > > and I got this error message:
> >
> Have you had a chance to try your Lilypond source with an official binary
release yet?

So far, Eluze tried to reproduce the problem with some released builds,
and saw no error message.

I've tried to reproduce the problem in the current build, compiled with
debugging turned on.  (I also looked a bit at likely sources for this
error and didn't find any trouble.)  So unless we hear more there seems
to be nothing to worry about.