Regarding horizontal shifts.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Regarding horizontal shifts.
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:01:58 -0400

Greetings All,
          In this snippet, the second arpeggio overlaps with the preceding
cross-staff notation. How may I best solve this? Ideally, I should
like to shift the second half of the measure to the right. Has the
solution something to do with padding? My efforts thus far have not
yielded anything fruitful.
          Many thanks.
Hwaen Ch'uqi

\version "2.15.38"

\score{
  \new PianoStaff<<
    \set PianoStaff.connectArpeggios = ##t
    \new Staff = up{
      \key c \minor \time 2/4 \clef treble \relative{
        <<
          {
            <c>4\arpeggio <d>\arpeggio
          }
          \\
          {
            r16 <g, es> \change Staff = down \stemUp <g, c> \change Staff =
up \stemDown <g' es> r <c g f> \change Staff = down \stemUp <g, c d>
\change Staff = up \stemDown <c' g f>

    \new Staff = down{
      \key c \minor \time 2/4 \clef bass \relative{
        <<
          {
            s2
          }