Re: Adding Bar Line types

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Adding Bar Line types
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 23:06:01 +0200

2012/5/1 James <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>
> Nice.
>
> I have attached (hopefully) the output of these bar lines.
>
> It only works for current development (i.e. 2.15.30-something) but I
> wonder if this is something we can 'easily' include in the base code?
>
> James

Hi James,

together with Marc I'm working on a completely new approach to
barlines, making available custom-barlines of all kind.
If success (not sure) it would be a major change to lilypond.
Currently there are several minor and major issues in the code, so I
don't want to post it.
But I attach a png what might be possible.

Cheers,
  Harm