Re: Lilypond-book and TeXshop on Mac: Newbie questions

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book and TeXshop on Mac: Newbie questions
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 12:12:30 -0400

On 30/04/2012 5:13 AM, Dona Mommsen wrote:
Just one more thing I found out:
The engine(s) cannot handle special characters in the path names, even when
they do not appear in a relative path. I had a subfolder ./Exemples with the
Lilypond files, but the path further up contained french special characters, so
I ran into «file not found»  troubles.

[...]

Have a great time,

Dona

P.S: I'd like to apologize for the initial flood of messages, it actually took
several hours for my first post to get through, so I kept trying… Maybe adding
a little waring on the mailing list website would be helpful, like: «first
posts may take longer because they are moderated»

Please submit your findings as individual requests (the first is a bug, the second an enhancement request) to address@hidden

Cheers,
Julien