Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: LSR updates: was: polychords: a working solution
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:54:38 -0600

David,

Thank you for your detailed explanations earlier in this thread.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:26 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
#(newline) creates output.  If you really want a filler of that sort,
#(begin) is likely simplest.

I've made this substitution and fixed the unnecessary macro definition.

In my opinion, it makes sense to use the ugly dummy lines as they can be easily removed in versions where they aren't necessary.  My goal here is simply to get the snippet working in 2.14.2 without being overly invasive.

Thanks,
David