Re: Change color for some symbols in a sylable

From: Svetlana
Subject: Re: Change color for some symbols in a sylable
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:02:29 +0400

Hi David!

14.02.2012, 18:16, "David Nalesnik" <address@hidden>:
> Hi Svetlana!
> Sorry about my (very) late response!
>
> This looks good to me.  Apart from some minor changes, I'll probably add a
> note about the Unicode issue, since the snippet might prove helpful to
> someone working with special characters in other ways.
>
> One doubt I've had concerns what will be displayed in the LSR.  I may be
> wrong here, but I believe that snippets need some working example attached,
> some output that can be displayed.  Your example looks great, but you didn't
> attach the code for it.  I'm guessing that was intentional (since the LSR
> won't do it justice!)  Would it be OK to show your example?  Or perhaps the
> snippet's output could be a colorized Cyrillic text only? What do you think?
>
> Best,
> David

Sorry, I've missed the file, this wasn't my intention. I thought a bit more
I'll redo this example to show just a colorized Cyrillic text in the first line
and znamya in the next lines, changing the comment a bit. I'll try to make it
next week and then I'll change the hosted files and send it all here.

Best,
Svetlana